What material advances will help you innovate in the year ahead?
How can you separate the important facts from the hype? What are the material developments that will result in real innovation?
Our reports provide the insight you need to develop better products, build stronger brands, and create strategic growth in the year ahead.
The time has come for materials to drive innovations that will meet the demands of tomorrow's markets: innovative solutions that will boost efficiency and reduce waste, and increase competitiveness by lowering costs and anticipating the needs of customers.
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT:
- Access consulting-level materials science intelligence
- Get insight into future material trends
- Gain an understanding of modern manufacturing methods
- Informative sidebars provide greater depth on important concepts and topics
- Materials Index with an overview of all referenced materials
For more information, contact our Consulting Team:
Preview the Reports!
| || |
Look Inside >
Advances in Materials for
While last year seemed to stall on many fronts, the world of consumer products continued to push the boundaries of innovation. This report looks at the advances you must know about if you are going to develop a product in the next 2 years.
- Current issues with compostability & recyclability
- Advances in Elastomers & Fiber reinforcement
- Ceramics: Thousands of years old, utterly new
- Recycled plastics
- Lighting & embedded electronics...and more!
|Look Inside >|
Sustainable Design: Materials & Methodologies Driving Innovation
This fast-moving and ever-evolving field can be tough to nagivate without knowledge of the latest ideas and materials. This report gives a considered overview of the latest sustainable materials, ideas and design trends, allowing you to ask the right questions about the impact of design choices at a point where simple and effective changes can be made.
- Resources Issues & The Elements of Hope
- You Made It, You Take it Back
- Biodegradability & Compostability
- Toxicity in Materials & The PVC Debate
- Advances in biomimicry...and more!
Webinar Preview >
*Preview sections feature introductions to each report and excerpts from two topics.