The Stacks house innovative material profiles, scientific studies, and well-informed points of view from the world of materials. Topics range from raw material discoveries to product development, supply chain to innovation, sustainability to circular economy, and related themes.
We look forward to hearing from researchers and industry professionals interested in sharing new ideas and fresh perspectives on material science.
If you’d like to contribute to The Stacks, your content must meet the following guidelines:
Content should be:
- Factual – quality references, research data, and the scientific method are of extreme importance to Material ConneXion and our community.
- Qualitative – an accurate description of a quality / feature of a product or service.
- Comparative – data and/or test results should be included for substantiation of claims. Competitors may not be named or alluded to.
Exclusive content is preferred, but not required. We will ask for a list of previous publishers and platforms for content that is not exclusive to MCX and The Stacks.
Content may not include:
- product or service pricing
- promotional or commercial language, or calls-to-action
- misleading language or questionable claims
- language that can be interpreted as an MCX endorsement or testimonial
- references to political figures or elections
- unsubstantiated claims
- tracking language, e.g., use promo/coupon code MCX
- reference to free / discount products or trials
- “learn more” language directing the audience to another platform – a by-line and contact details are posted along with contributor content
MCX reserves the right to:
- refuse submissions without reason
- edit contributions for length and/or grammar to ensure readability
To submit an article or research for publication:
- Review the guidelines above.
- If your work meets the requirements, send an email with the subject line “Contribution for The Stacks” to .
- Include the title and brief summary of the article or research in the body of your email. Submissions that include attachments will be deleted.
- We’ll be in touch within 5-business days.